Do you need a lawyer in Cyprus?
If you need to instruct a lawyer in Cyprus it can be hard to decide who to choose.
Whether you are dealing with a property transaction, an inheritance matter or a commercial issue, without a suitable recommendation for a lawyer in Cyprus it is difficult to know where to start to make sure you find a reputable English-speaking Cypriot Lawyer who is right to assist you with your legal matter.
Fortunately, Worldwide Lawyers can help!
Worldwide Lawyers can put you in touch with a recommended English-speaking lawyer in Cyprus who will provide a non-obligation quote. Contact us on 01244 470 339 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have provided a little bit of guidance below to help point you in the right direction when choosing a lawyer in Cyprus. You can of course just contact us for details of a recommended lawyer in Cyprus too!
When deciding on a suitable lawyer in Cyprus to instruct you will need to check that your lawyer is as follows (All Worldwide Lawyer’s Recommended Cypriot lawyers satisfy the following):
- Registered: You should check that your Cypriot lawyer is registered the Cyprus bar association.
- Insured: It is wise to check that your lawyer in Cyprus has professional indemnity insurance, to cover the advice that they provide to you.
- Experienced: Not all lawyers in Cyprus do the same type of legal work. You will therefore need to ensure that the lawyer in Cyprus has the experience and expertise to assist you with your specific legal matter.
- English-speaking: Your Cypriot lawyer should be fluent in English so that you will be able to understand the advice being provided.
- Recommended: Are you able to find anyone who has used the lawyer before and can recommend their services? Worldwide Lawyers obtain feedback from other people who have previously instructed Cypriot lawyers to get their feedback and recommendations.
- Independent: It is extremely important to make sure that your Cypriot lawyer is not in any way connected to the seller, estate agent or property developer (if dealing with a property transaction) or the other side to your case. So steer clear from recommendations from estate agents, developers, sellers or the party on the other side of your transaction!
If you need advice in relation to Cypriot law, whether in Paphos, Limassol, Nicosia, or any where else on the island (including in Northern Cyprus), Worldwide Lawyers can put you in touch with a recommended English-speaking lawyer in Cyprus who has the relevant experience to assist you. All of our recommended Cypriot lawyers are registered and insured in accordance with their practice requirements in Cyprus.
We can put you in touch with a lawyer in Cyprus who can assist with any of the following areas of law:
- Buying, Selling or Transferring Property in Cyprus.
- Wills, Probate, Succession and Inheritance Law in Cyprus.
- Resealing Cyprus Grant of Probate / Resealing Foreign Grants of Probate in Cyprus.
- Cypriot Contract Law.
- Family Law in Cyprus / Divorce law in Cyprus.
- Debt Recovery in Cyprus
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution in Cyprus
- Enforcing Judgments in Cyprus
- Buying or Selling a Yacht in Cyprus, Yacht Registrations
- Cypriot Shipping Law
- Banking and Finance in Cyprus
- Cypriot Tax Law and Tax Planning
If you need a lawyer in Cyprus, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01244 470 339 or email us at email@example.com
Our friendly and experienced team will be able to discuss your requirements with you and, if required, put you in touch with a suitable law firm in Cyprus to provide you with a no-obligation quote for their services.