Do you need to instruct a Turkish lawyer?
There are lots of reasons why you may need to instruct a Turkish lawyer – for example you may be buying a property in Turkey, getting a divorce in Turkey, or dealing with a business or inheritance issue in Turkey. Regardless of your legal issue, if you need to instruct a Turkish lawyer it can be hard to decide who to choose.
Lawyers in Turkey have not traditionally had the best reputation for their reliability and efficiency. Unless you have a recommendation for a reputable Turkish lawyer it can be difficult to find a suitable English-speaking Turkish lawyer to assist you with your Turkish legal matter.
Fortunately, Worldwide Lawyers can help!
Worldwide Lawyers can put you in touch with a recommended English-speaking Turkish lawyer who will provide a non-obligation quote. Contact us on 01244 470 339 or email us at email@example.com.
We have provided a little bit of guidance below to help point you in the right direction when choosing a Turkish lawyer. You can of course just contact us for details of a recommended Turkish lawyer too!
All of Worldwide Lawyer’s Recommended Turkish lawyers satisfy the below criteria. When instructing a Turkish lawyer you should check they are:
- Registered: You should check that your Turkish lawyer is registered with one of Turkey’s regional bar associations.
- Experienced: Not all lawyers in Turkey do the same type of legal work. You will therefore need to ensure that your Turkish lawyer has the relevant experience to assist you with your legal matter.
- English-speaking: Your Turkish lawyer should be fluent in English and Turkish so that you will be able to understand the advice you are paying for.
- Recommended: Ideally it would be good to have an independent person who has used the Turkish lawyer before and can recommend their services. Worldwide Lawyers obtain feedback from other people who have previously instructed our recommended Turkish lawyers to get their feedback and recommendations.
- Independent: It is extremely important to make sure that your Turkish lawyer is not in any way connected to the seller, estate agent or property developer (if dealing with a property transaction) or the other side to your case. So steer clear from recommendations from estate agents, developers, sellers or the party on the other side of your transaction!
If you need advice in relation to Turkish law, Worldwide Lawyers can put you in touch with a recommended English-speaking Turkish lawyer who has the relevant experience to assist you.
We can put you in touch with a Turkish lawyer who can assist with any of the following areas of law:
- Buying, Selling or Transferring Property in Turkey.
- Wills, Probate, Inheritance and Succession Law in Turkey.
- Turkish Contract Law.
- Turkish Business Law.
- Turkish Divorce Law.
- Debt Recovery in Turkey.
- Litigation and Dispute Resolution in Turkey.
- Enforcing Judgments in Turkey.
- Intellectual property in Turkey (including Turkish Patents, Trademarks and Copyrights in Turkey)
- Turkish Tax Law and Tax Planning
If you need a Turkish lawyer, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01244 470 339 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our friendly and experienced team will be able to discuss your requirements with you and, if required, put you in touch with a suitable Turkish law firm to provide you with a no-obligation quote for their services.